The integration of real-time engagement and faith-tech has opened up new avenues for believers seeking cosmic or religious guidance. The synergy of these two technologies connects people with religious communities or astrology guides seamlessly in real-time.
Religious beliefs remain just beliefs without trust and real-life connection to larger communities and spiritual guides. With features like personalized guidance, interactive group sessions, and one-on-one guidance, real-time engagement tech fills the void of trust between the seeker and mentor.
Transcending the proximity of physical boundaries, seekers can participate in guided rituals like meditation or prayer simultaneously or schedule one-on-one sessions with spiritual guides.
This blog will examine the future of faith-tech powered by real-time engagement and its primary use cases.
Real-time engagement in faith-tech: from astrology to religious traditions
Faith technology can sound like an oxymoron. But in reality, faith-tech merges two distinctive fields, making the intersection of the two a place of religion, belief, and hope while aiding the greater well-being of the followers and believers.
As more and more believers turn towards online platforms and apps, creating a personalized, engaging, and immersive experience has become an imperative for providers.
Faith-tech has grown leaps and bounds since the introduction of live streaming and video calling. As this real-time engagement technology advances, it allows for believers to virtually connect with their communities and guides in new ways.
- Adding a personal touch: Features like chat, voice calling, and video calling connect spiritual leaders or tellers with followers in real-time, reflecting in-person consultations. Real-time engagement creates an environment for making meaningful connections while building trust.
- Wider audience reach: Astrologers can reach a wider audience in real-time and interact via video and chat features with real-time engagement tech. They can use in-event surveys and polls to increase session engagement and tune their approach based on the audience’s preferences.
- Interactive live streaming sessions: The use of interactive elements during the streaming sessions has made it easier for spiritual seekers to be more involved in the rituals they perform. They could participate in polls, surveys, and engage with their mentors and receive personalized guidance.
- Immersive worship experiences: Believers could be teleported to religious places using virtual reality. Religious symbols, signs, and text could be displayed in the surroundings of the believers using augmented reality.
- Guided spiritual activities: Believers can engage and perform guided rituals as instructed by spiritual leaders using interactive live streaming features powered by real-time engagement technology. Instructors of mindfulness activities like meditation and yoga can interact and oversee the sessions in real-time and offer their guidance.
- Virtual reading and healing: AR and VR make virtual horoscope and tarot reading an immersive and engaging experience. Healing sessions like crystal and pranic healing can be made more relaxing, soothing, and engaging using these tech and applications.
Technical reliability is essential to building trust
Platform reliability, usability, and accessibility are the key contributors to this faith-tech revolution. The underlying real-time engagement technology needs to provide a stable and reliable user experience to make online spiritual services and consultations positive for believers.
The next five years are crucial for astrology and spiritual platforms and solution providers. Considering the steady shift in believer behavior, faith-based platforms must provide interactive, engaging, and immersive experiences in real-time.
Faith-tech was a major topic at our recent webinar. Get insights from faith-tech leaders and business experts to understand more about the paradigm shift in faith-tech: Watch RTE India On-Demand.